A list of links to relevant external web sites. Note that inclusion on this list does not constitute a recommendation by the ImPACT group.
CEP and other DH sites
- NICE: the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
- CEP: archive site housing evaluation reports published by the Centre for Evidence-based Purchasing
- CEP: original CEP website, due for decommissioning in March 2010. Link may not work after this date.
- NHS PASA NHS Purchasing and Supplies Agency website, due for decommissioning on 31st March 2010. Link may not work after this date.
- NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement
- Medical Device Alerts
Diagnostic Imaging Cluster Groups
Other imaging device evaluation groups in the UK:
- KCARE: diagnostic x-ray equipment and accessories
- MagNET: Magnetic Resonance (MR) scanners
- PACSnet: Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) and related equipment
Publications and web sites to which ImPACT has contributed
- CT Users Group
- NRPB report 'Doses from Computed Tomography (CT) Examinations in the UK - 2003 Review', produced by NRPB, ImPACT and CT users Group. A free download of this report is available from this link.
- Royal College of Radiologists report 'Technical Standards for CT', produced with contributions by ImPACT
- www.auntminnie.com: radiology news and education
- European Guidelines on Quality Criteria for Multi-Slice CT, 2004
- European Guidelines on Quality Criteria for CT, 1999 (EUR 16262)
- US FDA Site on CT screening
- NRPB (National Radiological Protection Board) SR250: Monte Carlo dose data sets for CT
- Institute of Medical Physics, University of Erlangen
DICOM & medical image transfer sites
- OFFIS (University of Oldenburg) DICOM Toolkit
- Merge Technologies DICOM resources
- RSNA DICOM information page
- Osiris Medical image viewer
- Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise
- Dave Clunie's medical image formats site